Le Dîner en Blanc - London 2018 - Looking for New Team Members to Host
Diner en Blanc International is looking for a group of 3 organizers to take on Le Dîner en Blanc – London.
Le Dîner en Blanc isn't just a simple picnic. It's a community experience founded on friendship, elegance, heritage, and respect—with just the right amount of mystery! Our focus is on guests coming together and experiencing their city in a new way.
Under the guidance of Diner en Blanc International and the dedication of passionate hosting teams, the event has truly become a global phenomenon. Le Dîner en Blanc is annually celebrated in more 80 cities around the world. On June 3rd, Le Diner en Blanc de Paris marked its 30th anniversary! A record 17,000 guests from Paris and around the world gathered at the Esplanade des Invalides to celebrate, dine and wine under the stars.
Le Dîner en Blanc – London has all the marking to become a must-attend event in the city of London! And since an image is worth a thousand words, visit the london.dinerenblanc.com/media page for 2017 official video.
As mentioned above, Diner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry out the event in 2018 and onwards. That being said, if you, or someone you know, has event management experience, can secure a venue within London parks, public spaces or privately managed outdoor venues and are interested in hosting the next event, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Diner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before 13th of July 2018.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
Best regards,Diner en Blanc International Team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: